This year, a vital component of the SEIFC Leadership Academy is the inaugural IFC Academy that comes from the evolution of CORE Program as well as a partnership with the North-American Interfraternity Conference.
Through partnership with the North-American Interfraternity Conference, SEIFC developed an innovative and engaging curriculum that is grounded in clear learning objectives based on core competencies identified in various council leadership positions.
IFC Academy is about:
- Building relationships with members of your council and campus community.
- Evaluating your personal, community and sorority/fraternity experience.
- Establishing ownership of your interfraternal experience by exploring your responsibilities and rights.
- Defining expectations for your officer role and resources available to support your success.
- Collaborating with other attendees from your campus to create a plan for interfraternal advancement
IFC Academy will provide the following (8) officer tracks: president, judicial/risk management officer, internal operations (finance/secretary) officer, recruitment officer, public relations officer, scholarship officer, diversity/inclusion officer and service/philanthropy officer.
For more information about the IFC Academy or curriculum, please contact Molly Devine, Assistant Executive Director.